RxEconsult, LLC ("RxEconsult") is committed to respecting your privacy. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated. This policy may change from time to time so please check back periodically. This policy will let you know the following:
2. What are cookies and how are they used by RxEconsult? RxEconsult may place Internet cookies on your hard drive. Internet cookies are small files that may be placed on your hard disk for record-keeping purposes. Cookies are used to (a) remind us of who you are in order to deliver you better service; (b) estimate our audience size by determining repeat usage of the Web site to help target advertisements based on user interests and behavior; (c) track your progress and entries in promotions, sweepstakes and contests, if any; and (d) measure certain traffic patterns for use as a research tool to understand how our user's habits are similar or different from one another. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. By not accepting cookies, some Web pages may not display properly or you may not be permitted to access certain information. RxEconsult may also collect IP addresses (the Internet address of a computer) to track a user's session while the user remains anonymous. We analyze this data for certain trends in statistics, such as which parts of our site users are visiting and how long they spend there. In general, we do not link your IP addresses to anything personally identifiable to you.
3. How is my information used? RxEconsult will not sell, rent or lease your personally identifiable information to others without your consent. The information you provide will be used to support your customer relationship with RxEconsult. Your information may be shared with agents, contractors or business partners for the purpose of performing services for RxEconsult. We want to help you quickly find information on RxEconsult and alert you to specific offers, updated information, and other new products and services from RxEconsult. Accordingly, we may send you direct mailings or contact you by telephone about our various products and services or other products and services we feel may be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive such mailings, simply opt-out by the means provided for in the mailings or by contacting admin@RxEconsult.com. Notwithstanding, RxEconsult does research on our users' demographics, interests and behavior based on the information provided to us during your use of the RxEconsult Web site. This research is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. Aggregated data does not include personally identifiable information. RxEconsult may share this aggregated data with others.
4. Who is collecting my information? When you are on an RxEconsult site and are asked for personal information, you are sharing that information with RxEconsult alone, unless specifically stated otherwise. If data is being collected and/or maintained by any company other than RxEconsult or an agent for RxEconsult, you will be notified prior to the time of the data collection or transfer. If you do not want your data to be shared, you can choose not to allow the transfer by not using that particular service or purchasing those particular goods. Please be aware that RxEconsult advertisers or Web sites that have links on our site may collect personally identifiable information about you. The information practices of those Web sites linked to RxEconsult either through advertisements or other hyperlinks are not covered by this privacy statement.
5. Third Party Advertisers: We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.
6. With whom does RxEconsult share my information? We may share the personal data you provide with other RxEconsult agents, contractors or our business partners for the purposes of performing services for RxEconsult. RxEconsult also may share aggregated data with others. Aggregated data does not include personally identifiable information. We also believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the Terms of Access, or as otherwise required by law. Except as provided above or in the event of a merger, consolidation, or sale of all or substantially all of RxEconsult's assets, we will not share any of your information with any third party without your permission.
7. How do I access, update or delete my information? You can request the individual information that RxEconsult has collected about you, correct factual inaccuracies in your information, remove personal information from RxEconsult's data bases and/or update your personal information by contacting admin@RxEconsult.com.
8. What does opt-out mean? To opt-out means that you have notified RxEconsult that we no longer have permission to use your information for [an enumerated particular purpose(s)]. For example, when we send you information on a new product, you will be given the opportunity to opt-out of receiving such information in the future.
9. What else should I know about my privacy? Third party Internet sites and services accessible through RxEconsult have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of us. RxEconsult has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions. Please be careful and responsible online. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. While we strive to protect your information, RxEconsult cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information through the transmission process and you do so at your own risk.